Monday, July 9, 2012

Tithing

Ok ladies... I am challenging all of you to start tithing with me.  I have been tithing on and off for the last six years.  Sometimes more off than on, to be honest!

But God provides when we obey Him and when I tithe my finances are so much easier to handle and when I don't I struggle with anxiety.  God is faithful!  This week God performed nothing less than a miracle in my finances!  A pure miracle!  I cried out to Him on Monday and then on Tuesday there was unexpected money in my account to cover exactly what I needed!  He hears our cries.  He answers our prayers.  I am going to be a good steward of my money and honor what He has blessed me with.  I find that when I tithe, I am not as tempted to spend where I shouldn't, struggle financially, and money comes out of nowhere when needed.

Let's make a pact that we will tithe from all of our income for the next six months and then let's share our testimonies!

Who is with me?

No comments:

Post a Comment