Monday, April 16, 2012

I Have a Super Power

I saw this today when I was looking for some images to use on my blog and I just had to post it on here!  Isn't this the truth though?  Most of the time I am so busy going through life that I forget to actually pat myself on the back for what a good job I am doing as a single mother.  I will never be able to do everything I want, give everything I want to give to my children.  But I know that I am doing the best I can with who I am.  With that I can feel good about what I have accomplished.  Sometimes, especially right now when I am involved in so many things, I look at myself and I can't believe what I am accomplishing.  All while raising my child(ren) by myself.  When I read this saying today... I totally laughed out loud!  Being a single parent is a super power!  I have super powers beyond anything I could have ever imagined!  Not by myself though.... only through God.  Now isn't THAT the truth?



No comments:

Post a Comment